Friday 19 July 2013

Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay Trailer

Good Evening, Morning, Afternoon or whatever!

It's been a little while since I last posted on here, due to many reasons.

The UK Heatwave.

Work issues.

Tiredness.

Wombats.

And many more reasons that if I went into them with you, I'd have to varnish you with butter and put chocolate sprinkles on you, you naughty, naughty boy. Or girl. Or peanut plant.

Well the thing is I thought, what could I write about, could it be about that Chinese girl bursting her big fake tits the other week? Or could it be about that study that revealed that gaming doesn't lead people to violence, it usually is used as an outlet for stress and anger, and people who play violent games are less likely to act violently in real life - something I could have told you without the need to write a fucking thesis.

No, I thought I'd just show you the gameplay trailer for Grand Theft Auto V.

Enjoy.


I was looking forward to this game before, but now...Jesus H Corleone I'm gonna need to change my underwear several times over when I get this bad boy.

Anyway, that's about it for now, keep an eye out, I'm planning on playing some classic Wolf3D and giving it to you on YouTube like a complete bawwwwws soon.

TTFN

Toolbox 24

No comments:

Post a Comment