Thursday 2 May 2013

We’ll Meet Again…don’t know where…don’t know when…


Right it’s time for me to get a bit more serious about this here blog.

You may have noticed I went on a slight hiatus from this lovely place for over 2 months now. And for that, I would say I’m sorry but I’m not really. I’ve had shit to cope with in RL. Work shit, life shit, money shit, family shit and most importantly – game shit.

All this shit has hampered by ability to blog in the recent weeks – but I’m hoping that will change now. The sun is shining, the birds are singing – I want to blog. I want to write.

So here’s a quick run down. I’ve played my first full ME Trilogy playthrough, including all DLC from Bring Down the Sky to Citadel. It kept me hooked from start to finish for well over a month.

Then I played some Walking Dead: Survival Instinct…

Then I played some classic old school Sensible World of Soccer on XBLA. And while looking through my arcade collection, I stumbled back across The Walking Dead by TellTale Games…

I’d forgotten why I’d spent hours and hours playing it, I’d forgotten why I was gripped by it and would scour the internet looking for the next episode’s release date…so I played it again.

And therein lies the next blog. A comparison of sorts between the 2 recent Walking Dead games from a guy who knows about as much about TWD (TV and Comic) as anyone.

There are plans afoot for this particular blogger, but know that I’ve not forgotten my faithful audience of several.

By the way, in case you missed it – check out my previous couple of big blogs – Living With a Gamer and Mass Effect for the Ladies. Well worth a look…but then I would say that.

Until next time.

Toolbox 24 

No comments:

Post a Comment